A teenager was rushed to hospital after overdosing on espresso coffee.
The 17-year-old downed seven double espresso coffees while working in the family’s sandwich shop and was left “burning up and hyperventilating”.
Student Jasmine Willis, who thought the coffees were single measures, said the effects of the espresso were so severe her actions left customers bewildered.
She said she started laughing and crying for no reason while serving them, but after being sent home by her father Gary the medical symptoms started. She developed a fever at home and was unable to breathe properly.
Previously in this blog:
Ah, Now I’ll Never Have To Try Red Bullshit!